Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Celebrities.. Gay... Ummm....

So, I just read an article and a video about some celebrities who were alleged to be gay.. Those celebrities shall remain nameless on this blog. Now, I won't lie and say that the video was not interesting. I actually enjoyed it somewhat, but at the end of it, I just sat back and thought about it. Ok, how realistic is the ideal that these celebrities will come out? Then, if they do come out, how realistic is it to say that us normal people would get to date, have sex, or have a relationship with one of these said celebs. And then who even gives a damn?? Just thinking on paper...

8 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

Are you talking about Xem's vid-yaw?

j_shanlin said...

lol no shade no read!!

houstonmacbro said...

I would imagine that even in the entertainment world, the percentages of gays is more or less the same as in the general population. They have really good ways of hiding it though (I mean, those publicists don't sign non-disclosure agreements for nothing).

AJ the DJ said...

What do you think about Zack Efron?

WhozHe said...

The power of money will keep them in the closet.

Anonymous said...

i know the more celebrities that
admit they mess around,the better
it is for us....but for real...
I think they deserve they're
privacy..like I do.....manchild

Promiscuous X said...

I feel you on that too manchild

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.