Friday, January 11, 2008

Clarification.....

Hey guys!! What's really going on today? It's already Friday and payday has arrived! *Hallelujah!* This week has gone by so fast and as week 2 of the new year comes to a close,I'm laughing at all the New Year's Resolutions that I've already broken. I.E. not cursing (I just like it too much), keeping my car clean (shit is already piling up in Coby), eating healthier (yeah right).... Resolution my ass...

Today was a kinda somber day in my 'hood. Somebody got shot. Now while this may be common place for some (no shade), this is not at all common place for me and my family. In my parents' attempts to shelter me and my siblings, I have always lived in middle-class suburban homes. Soooo you can only imagine my shock when I saw police vans and unmarked cars and yellow police tape everywhere when I tried to roll up in my neighborhood at 12 am... Nobody seems to know what happened, bit all I saw was a red pickup truck with a bullet hole in the windshield, a white sheet, and tons of maylay... not pretty at all... My younger siblings are so scared that they're laying in my bed as Iiep on the floor (how unfair is that? I didn't shoot anybody!)... I'm not too scared.. I think I'm just more amazed that as I stated a minute ago, it's only 2 weels into 08 and crzy shit is already goin down...

3 comments:

Joey Bahamas said...

Yes for Friday...be safe, and come into the city this weekend! My gay aunty is having a bday at the Mill...drags and the works...and mommy is hosting!

HisLoveCoversMe said...

Interesting story.

Stay safe my brother.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.