Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Random Musings - May 6, 2008

So, I was going to write a post strictly about Kim Burrell because I met her at a concert she did in Baltimore last week, but the camera that I recorded the videos with is nowhere to be found, and I really don't want to half ass a blog on someone so wonderful...

Things have been pretty good around here lately. Today I finished paying the majority of my bills so I have the man off my back until this time next month.

The hair that I shaved off of my face in an effort to change myself is rapidly growing back and causing hair bumps... damn

Is everyone in the gospel music industry gay?

Is it bad that even though we're not together anymore, me and 6'4 are still having "relations"?

Fantasia is going to be in Baltimore Sunday, and I am soooo going to see her.

I finished watching Elizabeth, The Golden Age starring Cate Blanchett. It was really good!

Sooo why are they shutting down the Krispy Kreme by my house, and the closest one other than that one is 45 minutes away... I'm writing a letter. Pissed.

My birthday is Friday, and I don't know what the hell I'm doing. hmmmmmm......

7 comments:

Andre J. Allen II said...

happy early bday j hope u have a blast

Darius T. Williams said...

LOL, nah - not everybody in the gospel music industry is gay...just a bunch of them. Nothing but a bunch of sangin' little girls running around the church in a low worship!

That Dude Right There said...

Krispy Kreme closing???????? Oh Hell No!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

"The hair that I shaved off of my face in an effort to change myself is rapidly growing back and causing hair bumps... damn"

What have you used to clear it up?

I'd love to see Fantasia. I bet she gives fierce concerts.

They're considering opening one in Boston but I doubt it'll happen. Dunkin Donuts have the Northeast sewed up.

fuzzy said...

Well I look forward to the post about KIM!

I know thats right about the bills! We have some simalarities in this department!!!

Get a loofie and gently scrup with your facial cleanser. I was givin that tidbit of advice and that has helped my bump problem alot. I changed the type of razor I was using and I have been good!

Just the keynotes! Every else is subject until their spotlight (coming out) comes!

You do you J! If that's what is comfortable, then more power to you!

You better write hunny!!! Write that letter!!!

Happy Birthday in Advance!!!

Unknown said...

Oh goodness! Have b-day BJ! You know BD is Saturday...no wonder y'all are my heart.

Omar Ramon said...

sex should not have guilt or confusion attached. sever the attachments and enjoy the sex, or sever the sex.

MOST people in the gospel industry is gay...ok maybe not *rolls eyes* but definitely a gag-inspiring portion...

Kim burrell is so much better than any cd could ever reflect. I'd much rather hear her live...and I have. But I wouldn't turn down the chance to do so again.

Krispy Kremes should never close... even in light of the fact that i'm quitting sugar.

bills are evil.

Speaking of random, don't you hate when folk leave you hanging??

OOOO I know what you should do for your bday!