Anywho, I just love being gay. I really do. I was on BGC last night looking at some of the Forum Posts, and i just smiled and said to myself "These are my people!". Here is a list that I comprised/am in the process of comprising about why I love being gay.
- I love the way gays have this like inate sense of humor and wit. It's just amazing to me.
- I love the way we as gays are so creative when it comes to artistic stuff; art, singing, etc
- I love the way we (those who are out anyway) can just strut down the street and just pump and not care
- I love the fact there is such a dynamic in our community.
- I love the fact that when we as gays have family problems, other gays surround them and we have these familial bonds that are closer than blood.
- I love the way homos have taken over the fashion industry
- I love the way homos have taken over the gospel music industry
- I love the way homos have taken over every industry
- I love when we dress up in drag, girls are envious
- I love the way that even though we will take extreme measures, we are the most image conscious people on earth
- I love the way our culture has evolved into something grand and beautiful
- I love the way the older gays give the younger gays advice
I don't know, just something that came to mind. I'll be adding more as more comes, but in the meantime, you guys can add on if you like