Friday, February 2, 2007

Random Fridays

I don't know....this week has been the most trying week of 2007, and it probably will be for a very long time. I lost some friends, but what I gained was a gabillion times better than that. Alot of people at my part-time job are really trying me, and probably will continue to do so in the coming weeks, but hell, I'm Jared, so deal with it bitches. Like Mr. Trent Jackson (http://justasktrent.blogspot.com) says: "Wear all black to block out the shade!" And that's exactly what I intend to do in the coming days! But anyway, this is not a sad blog, I'm actually very happy with how I'm handling myself. I'm not gonna say that I've been professional or even nice about everything, but as I said, I'm Jared, so deal with it bitches! I think I'm gonna do a Random Friday post every Friday, because Fridays are always so random and unorganized, so here are my thoughts!
  • Last night, I watched Beyonce's DejaVu music video, and I fell in love with her ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
  • Did y'all see Fantasia at Aretha Franklin's tribute??!! I fell OUT! She just lays me out everytime I see her!
  • Did ya'll see Fantasia at The Celebration of Gospel??!! I fell OUT! She just lays me out everytime I see her!
  • Did y'all see Aretha Franklin at her own tribute? Umm....a mess! Now I know she's the queen and all, but the queen needs to get some new advisors. She looked a hot Big Bird mess. Why the hell did she have all those feathers on like that? She couldn't even move. Somebody needs to tell her about herself. Stevie Wonder dresses better than her......and he's blind!!!!
  • Now I know this is an old topic, but I still can't get off of it. Can they PLEASE bring Toni Childs back to Girlfriends...oh yeah and Maya's son Jabari! He got really fine! I was like where did he come from all of a sudden!!!???
  • I'm really concerned about the end result of Brandy's whole manslaughter charge...I'm guessing that any outcome isn't gonna be good though.
  • I am so ready to see Daddy's Girls on Valentine's Day....mmm...that damn Idris Elba....DAMN!! sexy!
  • Have you noticed that in ALL of Tlyer Perry's productions, there has been a fine men in like every single one?! Idris Elba, Boris Kodjoe, Blair Underwood, Ryan Gentles...hmm..just seems a little suspicious to me....mmmhmm.
  • I saw Jackass 2 this week...it was like triflin, disgusting, and HILARIOUS all rolled into one DVD...I was feeling all kinds of emotions when I watched that movie!
  • I heard that Paris Bennett from American Idol Season 5 is coming out with an album soon...interesting!! I'm gonna get it!
  • Even though I'm still sad that Noah's Arc is not coming back to TV, I have faith that Patrik-Ian Polk go IN on the Season 2 DVD...I'm so looking forward to it!
  • I'm wearing my "I LOVE MY FANS" T-shirt to work tomorrow. I think it will be appropriate since I have so many of them there....hell I think I might just wear it today...hmm...
  • I think I'm gonna stop, cuz if I don't, I'm gonna start telling ALL my business. So, have a LOVELY and DELIGHTFUL weekend and as Patrik-Ian Polk says: "Stay positive (in life) and negative (in sexual practice)."

1 comment:

Marz said...

THAT IS A CUTESY QUOTE. I need more cutesy quotes like that.


I definitely don't know about Jared, like I don't know about Beyonce, but please don't shank anyone. Not a cute look.

-Marz