Friday, March 16, 2007

It's Friday

Hey guys,
It's Friday, and as another week comes to a close, I look back on my 17th year of life in bittersweetness. I wish that life didn't have to be like this, but it is what it is.

But anyway, enough of that foolishness. I got accepted to Coppin State University today!!! I'm like super ecstatic!!! I don't even know what else to say today! Except, I'm doing really well. My parents are really excited that I'm getting into all of these schools. We're kinda sorta making ground.

Hmm...Prom is on its way and I'm super excited about it!!!

Oh yeah and Cocoa Rican, you are nasty as hell for that comment you left on my last post lol. I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only one that uses KY heating gel!!! Let me know when you get to the district!!!

3 comments:

Queer Kid Of Color said...

Oh! This is great! I'm excited for you Jared.

You better werk bitch.

Oh goodness.

Why did I just say that?

Unknown said...

I can make it...no matter what people say... I can make it... no matter what comes my way... I'm follwoing my soul...I'm reaching for my goals... come what may, I'm going all the way...
::: Sorry, had to do the musical interlude on the good news!:::::
I'm very proud of you...and I must say here, I never doubted the offers would start rolling in! You're brilliant...you're going places...Baltimore is all wrapped up in Jared!

Yeah, I'm going to try to do DC next month and we can par-tay! Wait a minute... you can't get in no clubs and shyt... well, we'll have to work something out so we all can get together and give you a true send-off... you know your blogger family has to send their Baby J away in style...
I'll try to hit the drug store for some Regenerist... all you Baby Fags are gonna have me lookin' like the goddamn chapperone out there! LOL
Smile pa... post one for us to see those pearlies... XXOO

Joey Bahamas said...

Hey Pookums...I'm so proud of you!!!

I hope you do come to DC so I sneak you into somewhere!!!