Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Was Addicted To It, But I Didn't Know It Was Toxic

Yesterday, was a good day for me surprisingly enough...that is until I went to Popeye's. Now first let me say, I LOVE POPEYE'S!!!!! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!!! I was so excited when I got a coupon book from them, I didn't know what to do. So anyways, I got a coupon for a free 3 piece meal and I hopped on it! I wouldn't dare let it go to waste. So I get to Popeye's (this is at like 3:00 pm mind you) and I order my 3 piece and give the girl the coupon, and get my food, and push. No sooner did I get out of the parking lot did I start destroying what was once a beautiful piece of golden-brown greasy chicken....hmmm.....

At about 7, I was running to the bathroom nonstop doing some very "unlady-like" things, which I won't go into. I am convinced that I have food poisoning....that DAMN POPEYE'S....They are gonna pay for this. You BETTER believe that when I feel like getting up long enough to do anything besides use the bathroom, I am calling their 1800 number to complain. Now of course all they're gonna do is send me a letter of apology, and of course some more coupons (which would just start the whole cycle over again) but I just won't go to that one next time lol!

How about that American Idol last night?! Hmm....it seems like Sanjaya's little rocked out performance kept him above par, and he's on for another week. Oh yeah and at Cocoa Rican..I will not take the bait on that little snide remark you left on my last post....I know Sanjaya's beautiful, but American Idol is not a beauty pageant now is it? If that was the case, Lakisha, Melinda, and Chris would be gone and the very gorgeous Stephanie would still be gracing my television with her well permed hair! But yeah, Sanjaya is hot. We all know it. We all want him...well maybe not as much as you, cuz I don't turn the TV down and jack off when I see him. American Idol is a family show!!!!

Joey B...get in contact with me...we need to paint the town pink on my birthday you hear?! (j_shanlin@yahoo.com)!

Later people,
I love you...time to get back to my post, which at the current time is leaning over the toilet! Muah!

5 comments:

Tales from a Juggernaut said...

Haha, you're too funny.

I actually don't like Popeyes...I mean, I may have a wing or five, and a bunch of those fries but in general, it's not my thing. I shoulda guessed they'd give you the runs...that chicken is too golden

That Dude Right There said...

Ain't nothing cute about Sanjaya. As a gay man, he does nothing for me because he looks too much like a female.

Unknown said...

Popeyes is the bomb... looks like you blowin' the f*ck up! LOL

American Idol may not be America's Next Top Model or a beauty contest, but it is certainly a popularity contest and my boy Sanjaya is POP-U-LAR!

You're right, AI is a family show, but in my home there is NO family, so it's just me and my golden sunshine... don't sleep on the warming gel either.

Well, feel better...

Joey Bahamas said...

Pookums...I sent you that email. I'll be looking for your reply....bye shoogs!

Anonymous said...

where are u yo? I been locked up for a few months but figured u'd be here when I got sprung yo

holla dawg