Wednesday, January 3, 2007

I hate it when straight girls/I love it when straight girls

I hate it when straight girls:
  1. Find out you're gay and then say "Oooh my couzin Peaches is gay, I'ma hook y'all up." I'm like no bitch, don't nobody wanna meet no damn Peaches..girl please!
  2. Say.."Oooh you are so funny, are all gay guys funny?" I'm like actually no, I've met some gay people that were just not at all remotely funny
  3. Thinks it's acceptable to call you girl just cuz they saw a show on UPN where a female called a gay person girl.
  4. Try to act like they know how it feels to be gay
  5. Think that you are their personal shopper

I love it when straight girls:

  1. Can dress their asses off!!!
  2. Make a connection with you and you guys are friends forever
  3. Are not ashamed to claim you as a friend in public
  4. Stick up for you and take your side, even though you BOTH know you're wrong
  5. Are ready to cuss anybody out and make loose threats that you both know aren't going to be fulfilled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU FORGOT TO ADD WHEN A STRAIGHT GIRL FIND OUT YOU GAY AND SAYS YOU SHOULD HAVE SEX WITH GIRL TO TURN STRAIGHT