Friday, January 12, 2007

Random Fridays

Last night I was racking my brain for something to write about today. But, all I got was a piece about my celebrity crushes, but that would be the longest blog EVER because I have so many of them. And then if I put pictures on there?? Oh no! And anyway, everybody should already know how I feel about: LL, Andre 3000, Larenz Tate, Idris Elba(yessss!!!), Will Smith, Jensen Atwood(YESSS!!!), Boris Kodjoe, Ludacris, Lil Scrappy, Big Boi, Allen Iverson, Carmelo Anthony, Dwayne Wade (yeesssssss!!!!!). See what I mean? That would've taken forever, and I still have so many more ::cough::Diddy::cough:: SOOOO...I'm going to just be random for a couple minutes so bear with me please!!
  • Thank you to everyone that responded to my interview! I didn't realize people were going to like it that much! That is really crazy!
  • A lot of people have been asking me about the "How Would it Feel to be Gay" series. I called the board of education and I talked to a woman and she said that my parents would have to be involved if it went any further, so since I wasn't totally out to my parents, it wouldn't really be a good idea. So, I just left alone. Oh well, at the rate things are going in our culture, there'll be a whole slew of other causes I can fight for....Not to mention I've been called an overexaggerating queen on more than one occasion.
  • I can NOT for the life of me finish watching RENT...I always fall asleep!
  • Meryl Streep was a BAD BITCH in "The Devil Wears Prada". I want to be just like her when I grow up.
  • Is it just me, or is that movie "Stomp the Yard" not at all appetizing...well besides the fact that I saw like 30 shirtless men in the preview.
  • Speaking of "Stomp the Yard", Meagan Good needs to be in a movie that will broaden her horizons. She's been in every Ghetto Black production imagineable: "Biker Boyz", "You Got Served", "Deliver Us From Eva"(actually I kinda liked this movie), "Waist Deep", "The Cookout"....Need I go further?!
  • Oh yeah, I just thought of something for a blog....!!!!!

2 comments:

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

UM....

Andre 3000! And what do you know about Lorenz Tate? Do you remember him from that show South Central? Or was that before your time...I'm over Boris although he is my first baby's father...Ludacris yes...

But my heart will always belong to Shawn Wayans

Marz said...

I want Meghan Good to be in a quality film too. Maybe get an oscar, if an American Idol reject can get one, NO SHADE CUZ I LOVE MS HUDSON, so can she.

Everyone has had boris Kodjoe, but he lacks the personality of a dead flea. go to his website, and you'll see his brother is WAY sexier than him.

I'm on keith Robinson, and Barack Obama right now.