- Thank you to everyone that responded to my interview! I didn't realize people were going to like it that much! That is really crazy!
- A lot of people have been asking me about the "How Would it Feel to be Gay" series. I called the board of education and I talked to a woman and she said that my parents would have to be involved if it went any further, so since I wasn't totally out to my parents, it wouldn't really be a good idea. So, I just left alone. Oh well, at the rate things are going in our culture, there'll be a whole slew of other causes I can fight for....Not to mention I've been called an overexaggerating queen on more than one occasion.
- I can NOT for the life of me finish watching RENT...I always fall asleep!
- Meryl Streep was a BAD BITCH in "The Devil Wears Prada". I want to be just like her when I grow up.
- Is it just me, or is that movie "Stomp the Yard" not at all appetizing...well besides the fact that I saw like 30 shirtless men in the preview.
- Speaking of "Stomp the Yard", Meagan Good needs to be in a movie that will broaden her horizons. She's been in every Ghetto Black production imagineable: "Biker Boyz", "You Got Served", "Deliver Us From Eva"(actually I kinda liked this movie), "Waist Deep", "The Cookout"....Need I go further?!
- Oh yeah, I just thought of something for a blog....!!!!!
Friday, January 12, 2007
Last night I was racking my brain for something to write about today. But, all I got was a piece about my celebrity crushes, but that would be the longest blog EVER because I have so many of them. And then if I put pictures on there?? Oh no! And anyway, everybody should already know how I feel about: LL, Andre 3000, Larenz Tate, Idris Elba(yessss!!!), Will Smith, Jensen Atwood(YESSS!!!), Boris Kodjoe, Ludacris, Lil Scrappy, Big Boi, Allen Iverson, Carmelo Anthony, Dwayne Wade (yeesssssss!!!!!). See what I mean? That would've taken forever, and I still have so many more ::cough::Diddy::cough:: SOOOO...I'm going to just be random for a couple minutes so bear with me please!!