Monday, January 8, 2007

I'm Back!

Hey guys I'm back from the weekend. This weekend seemed really long. I enjoyed myself actually..I only worked 2/3 days of the weekend and nobody was "throwin shade" at me on myspace! Oh yeah, I hear Mr. Cool J is writing a book? What's that all about? If he was smart, he would just make a 300 page picture book or something. Oh well his life. What else did I do this weekend?? Oh yeah I saw Dreamgirls again. That makes numero cuatro. I fell in love with it all over again. Oh yeah and I went to this great restaurant called Red Robin with my friend Melissa..I have some pictures of that actually...I'll post that today. There was somethin else major that happened to me this weekend, but I forget!! I hate that. OH YEAH!! I got this bill in the mail...well you know what? That's a whole 'nother blog, but until then, here are those pictures. I'm so goofy!

No comments: